[cisco-voip] No longer able to change Jabber username on reset (recent change, upgrade from CUCM 9 to CUCM 11.5)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 30 15:52:30 EDT 2018

When you say v11.something and onward, are you referring to CUCM v11.something, or Jabber v11.something?

Asking to help me start looking where I find details.

But I swear I had this working on CUCM v9.1 and Jabber v11.something
---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook