[cisco-voip] CUCM v10.5 and Microsoft Domain Controller 2016

Uni Lee uni_y3k at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 14:03:56 EST 2018

Anthony,Thanks for reply to my post.
If anybody integrated CUCM 10.5 and AD 2016 I would like to know that there are there any issues. (I also have CUC 11.5, IM 10.5, and UCCX 11.6)
We synchronize command fields in AD so I don't see any issue. Since Cisco doesn't support I would like to see anybody has been done. If any issues I would like to know.
We have a custom filter based on "ipPhone" field. Synchronize UserID (sAMAccountName), Middle Name (middleName), etc.

 Please see below:

CUC we filter ipPhone field but it is v11.5.