[cisco-voip] CUCM v10.5 and Microsoft Domain Controller 2016

uni_y3k at yahoo.com uni_y3k at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 15:29:26 EST 2018

 Anthony,
Thanks again. Since so many users will get impact on this change I didn't want to go forward without any confirmation. If it is possible I would ask our AD team to keep one of our 2012 server in case I found any issues. If it could be tested that would be even better.

Thanks for your information and advice!