[cisco-voip] Jabber Phone Services Issue (when connect externally)

naresh rathore nareh84 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:27:03 EST 2018

hi,

I am facing issue when i connect jabber via internet (MRA). on IPhone, I see following error.

"Cannot connect to Unified Communications Manager server. check your network settings"

for windows Jabber, see the attached Error.

Jabber Version 10.6.0

CUCM Version: 11.5.1.11900-26

Expressway E and C: 8.9

External Jabber was working before. In January, Expressway C certificate was expired. I installed new client and server certificate on C and also uploaded root certificate on E. After that i reboot both Expressway C and E.  After that, i was able to login externally but phone service is not working and i am not able make calls.

Regards

Naray