[cisco-voip] anyone see audit log files fill up with a bunch of dbipphone entries?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 7 10:46:32 EST 2018

Interesting! Never thought about the integer being a decimal ip addr.

But alas:

my-fancy-router#show ip route 192.8.112.0
% Network not in table

my-fancy-fw/pri/act# show arp | include 192.8.
my-fancy-fw /pri/act#

Doesn't mean something wasn't going on with that IP address at the time of the event though....

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook