[cisco-voip] one way audio after SIP cupover

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Feb 5 18:32:34 EST 2018

The key here, I believe, “another odd fact is that, one of the problem area, for the operator there, she has been able to retrieve the call by placing the call on hold then resuming and the RTP stream seams to establish”

Enable “MTP required” on the CUCM SIP trunk (and verify the SIP trunk has access to a MRGL/MRG that uses a CUCM node as an MTP) and then test. My strawman’s guess is it makes the issue go away.

Let us know the results if you’re able to try this.

Sent from my iPhone