[cisco-voip] one way audio after SIP cupover

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:12:12 EST 2018

Something that tripped me up recently was more recent IOS-XE versions can
offer udp ports in the range 8000 to 48200 by default rather than usual
16384-32766, to allow for more sessions. Can cause trouble if you have
firewalls or ACL's configured with the old range.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/4400/release/notes/isr4451rn.html#pgfId-176593