[cisco-voip] Disable Phone services in Jabber

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:21:40 EST 2018

I'm curious, if you manually disable phone services, like in your screen
shot, are you still able to make and receive video calls?

For that matter, what's the back story on why you want video calls, but not
audio calls anyway?  and does your video stream contain audio, or are you
trying to remove the audio portion of the video call too?