[cisco-voip] Disable Phone services in Jabber

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:27:39 EST 2018

In order to establish a video call, you'll need a working audio call first;
therefore, disabling phone services or removing the CSF will not be an
option (sans WebEx cloud Jabber which can do Jabber to Jabber calls without
a CSF).

Wild idea here, keep the CSF device, but use the SIP Profile to stuff all
audio into a small UDP range, like say 3000 - 3002, and then use network
ACLs (or Windows firewall) to block the audio stream.