[cisco-voip] Moving users between OUs

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Thu Feb 15 01:51:01 EST 2018

Hi list,

We're moving our users to a new OU in AD, and of course I'm the guinea
pig. I moved myself before reconfiguring CUCM, and unsurprisingly all my
permissions and device ownership/associations were stripped. What I
didn't expect was that my remote destination/profile seems to have
disappeared entirely. Is this expected? Is there anything else that
might have gone AWOL? CUCM 10.5.2. Similarly for CUC 10.5.2.

More generally, if a user moves between OUs (but is always visible to
one of the configured CUCM LDAP Directories), will there be any problems?

Thanks,

--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer