[cisco-voip] Need help configuring router for 911 with POTS Lines connected to FXO port on the router

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:19:51 EST 2018

debug was turned on as shown below.

1#debug voice ccapi inout
voip ccapi inout debugging is on

made test calls and then show log, I see below output.

1#show log
Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 37 messages rate-limited, 0 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)

No Active Message Discriminator.

No Inactive Message Discriminator.

    Console logging: level debugging, 517 messages logged, xml disabled,
                     filtering disabled
    Monitor logging: level debugging, 0 messages logged, xml disabled,
                     filtering disabled
    Buffer logging:  level debugging, 550 messages logged, xml disabled,
                    filtering disabled
    Exception Logging: size (4096 bytes)
    Count and timestamp logging messages: disabled
    Persistent logging: disabled

No active filter modules.

    Trap logging: level debugging, 620 message lines logged
        Logging to 10.0.7.139  (udp port 514, audit disabled,
              link up),
              435 message lines logged,
              0 message lines rate-limited,
              0 message lines dropped-by-MD,
              xml disabled, sequence number disabled
              filtering disabled
        Logging to 10.0.8.12  (udp port 514, audit disabled,
              link up),
              435 message lines logged,
              0 message lines rate-limited,
              0 message lines dropped-by-MD,
              xml disabled, sequence number disabled
              filtering disabled
        Logging Source-Interface:       VRF Name:
        Loopback0

I don't see any calls activity.

thanks