[cisco-voip] Cube configuration for CenturyLink Sip Trunk

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Thu Jan 11 17:11:46 EST 2018

We’re not using any ATAs. We have one hardware fax machine on an FXS port on a 2951 and most of our faxes go through a SIP trunk on CUCM through to our RightFax server.

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: 'Jonatan Quezada' [mailto:jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 5:10 PM
To: Ben Amick <bamick at HumanArc.com>
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Cube configuration for CenturyLink Sip Trunk

Are you guys using ATA's if so which ones? we have a ton of the 186's and have been testing with 187 and I brought in a 190, but not excited about replaceing all of them. since that will be upwards of 13K, Id rather get another T1 and shot it all that way.

I wonder if the above configured globally still need the same line in the dial peers, that is what i will try next tonight since I cant configure dial peers while calls are active