[cisco-voip] Cube configuration for CenturyLink Sip Trunk

'Jonatan Quezada' jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Thu Jan 11 17:09:41 EST 2018

Are you guys using ATA's if so which ones? we have a ton of the 186's and
have been testing with 187 and I brought in a 190, but not excited about
replaceing all of them. since that will be upwards of 13K, Id rather get
another T1 and shot it all that way.

I wonder if the above configured globally still need the same line in the
dial peers, that is what i will try next tonight since I cant configure
dial peers while calls are active

--
For immediate assistance please reach out to Chemeketa IT Help Desk at
5033997899

Johnny.Q at chemeketa.edu
Building 22 Room 131
Work 5033995294