[cisco-voip] QM Call recording, getting 503 on inbound call recording call

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:16:31 EST 2018

Since you mentioned 7777, then I assume you meant QM and that in CUCM you
have your Recording Destination Address in your Recording Profile set to
7777, correct?

So in QM, you don't program 7777 in anywhere.  Just the fact that QM
received the INVITE from your CUCMs which should all be in your Telephony
group as Publisher/Subscribers, that should be it.

Check the Via: header IP on the INVITE from CUCM to QM, and make sure that
IP is in the Telephony Group in QM.

Also while you're there, do you have the checkbox for enable network
recording checked too?

And also while you're in the Admin tool, do you have a VoIP device
configured for Network Recording too?  And is that same device the one you
put the recording profile on its line in CUCM and that you're testing with?