[cisco-voip] One Way Voice on Cisco-Asterisk

Sreekanth sknth.n at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:30:53 EDT 2018

Tony,
Are you seeing a complete SIP dialog between Asterisk and CUCM when making
the calls from Asterisk towards the phone? Are the IPs and ports advertised
in the SDP correct?

I would start by taking a packet capture at the gateway or asterisk to see
if 2 way RTP is flowing between them. If you enable MTP then you can also
enable a pcap on the CUCM where the MTP is located.
This would help isolate where the packets are being lost.

Regards
Sreekanth