[cisco-voip] Jabber 12.1(0) has dropped - Mobile app tab disappearing.

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 20 09:29:06 EDT 2018

OK. This is really frustrating.

My colleague came by and said he saw the mobile app popup. I went over, we clicked a few buttons, were brought to the options screen and now there is a mobile app tab below self-care on his jabber options page.

I came back to my machine (which was on all night, jabber left running) and I too see the mobile app tab. But no pop-up.

I restarted my machine, restarted Jabber and the mobile app tab is no longer there.

I’m guessing this is working by design, but geeeeez.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook