[cisco-voip] Jabber 12.1(0) has dropped

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:33:00 EDT 2018

You can turn it off as was already stated

It has different behavior based on the operative mode of the client, which seems less useful in Full UC mode since it always appears.

But, always doesn't "always" seem to mean immediately - I've had it appear hours after using it or on subsequent openings.

Anything like that or the E911 that pop up when the client starts seems to also cause the softphone to not always register, requiring you to go back and click on it again purposefully.

Personally - if it worked in Full UC mode the same way as it does in others where it only promoted the mobile device if you were provisioned for it, it'd be fine. As is we want to get there but I have to script up some stuff with the API to provision those devices en masse before we can.

Best,

Adam