[cisco-voip] Jabber 12.1(0) has dropped

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 20 15:34:04 EDT 2018

The inconsistency is going to be a nightmare to support. I sort of like the idea.

That being said, the UX is pretty bad as well. When you put an email address in and click send, it launches your email app. So you're basically sending an email message to yourself. Which would have been ok (I guess) if the Jabber tool sent the email in the background. But launching the email app?

It's like someone in the Jabber Mobile App BU lost a bet or something. (sorry guys)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook