[cisco-voip] Traditional Location based CAC - CUCM 10.5

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:11:11 EDT 2018

This is a good time to mention the Effective Path, and how you can
confirm/view it in CCM Serviceability.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/10_0_1/admin/CUCM_BK_CDDBCDEB_00_cisco-unified-servicability-merge-100/CUCM_BK_CDDBCDEB_00_cisco-unified-servicability-merge-100_chapter_0110.html#CUCM_RF_EE880478_00