[cisco-voip] Traditional Location based CAC - CUCM 10.5

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Sun Jun 3 17:00:48 EDT 2018

That's correct; traditional Location based CAC is always hub and spoke. The
way you have described the configuration, UCM sees the network as a hub
site and two spokes/remote locations (A and B). A has 1.8M of audio
bandwidth to the hub and B has 4.8M audio bandwidth to the hub. If you
place a call from a device in A to the SIP trunk provider in B, then one
call's worth of bandwidth will be deducted from both Locations because it's
a spoke to spoke call. I'm not sure what the actual issue is, but does this
answer your question?