[cisco-voip] FirstName Lastname in delivered CUC Unified Messaging voicemails

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:40:29 EDT 2018

I think you're right about the CNAM idea.  For what it's worth, I used to
change my CNAM on AT&T's website for my mobile number.  If these are
corporate controlled, you could look into something similar.  If their
private, then, well, I guess there's always TCL scripts to change the telco
provided data on the gateway, or possibly Lua script to change it on the
SIP trunk to CUC.