[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 11.x question

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Jun 27 13:22:44 EDT 2018

When a user deletes a voice mail from their connected Outlook account the voice mail does not delete from Cisco Unity Connection.  Our aging policy is set to delete items from the Deleted folder in 7 days.   This does not appear to be working but I also am not 100% sure that the Outlook deleted items are indeed being moved to the Deleted Folder in Unity Connection.
So two questions:

Can someone tell me how I can determine with Unity Connection where the folders can be seen in the mailbox(es)?

Does anyone know why the messages do not delete after 7 days?  We are using O365

Thanking all in advance

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034