[cisco-voip] route calls to VM after sending to Route list

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:37:22 EST 2018

FWIW, You cannot use patterns in different partitions as a mechanism of
alternate routes.  It's never worked that way, so I'm not sure how you
accomplished it in the past.

I've never heard of anyone doing what you're asking, so I cannot pull from
experience.  However, thinking about it now, you would need to make sure
your Service Param for Stop Routing on User Busy is set to False, and then
like Scott said, include your CUC Route Group as the next member in your
Route List.

That assumes you're CUC is SIP integrated.

E.g.,

   - 1000 RP
   - PSTN RL
         - PSTN RG
            - PSTN VGW
         - CUC RL
         - CUC RG
            - CUC SIP TRUNK

Then in CUC, this will land as a Direct Call, so you'll be looking at
matching a Direct Routing Rule, a Call Handler Primary Extension, or a
Subscriber Primary/Alternate Extension.