[cisco-voip] CA Certs applied to CUCM & IMP

Daniel daniel at ohnesorge.me
Thu Mar 8 17:35:32 EST 2018

You will get a good understanding of whats happening by running the
command 'file list activelog tomcat/logs/cupadmin/log4j date detail' and
then 'file tail activelog tomcat/logs/cupadmin/log4j/cupadminXXXXX.log'
where cupadminXXXXX.log is the latest file from the first output. Then
visiting the page where you see Unknown and you should see some
certificate related errors.