[cisco-voip] CUCM and Auto Fill Credentials

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:32:39 EDT 2018

This is also a problem on the Service Profile page filling in LDAP
Username/Password.  I see so many customers with their admin accounts
filled in here from autofill on their browsers.  These are sent clear-text
to Jabber clients.

I think I talked to some Cisco folks on this and it didn't get anywhere
since it was more a browser issue.  I think they need to rename some of
these fields so that password autofill doesn't happen.