[cisco-voip] ILS PSTN Failover - rerouting on Destination out of order (Q.850; cause=27)

daniele visaggio visaggio.daniele at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:47:00 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

I was aware of that service parameter. Sadly, I don't think it can help in
this case. What I need would be something like "Continue routing on Q.931
Disconnect Cause Code" and giving it the cause code 27 in order to continue
routing.

Instead, I change the Stop Routing on Unallocated Number Flag to False
(default True).

I was expecting this could trigger the pstn failover but my tests showed
otherwise.

Thank you!