[cisco-voip] ILS PSTN Failover - rerouting on Destination out of order (Q.850; cause=27)

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Fri Mar 16 20:28:31 EDT 2018

Daniele, have you tried exploring the service parameter "Stop Routing on
Q.931 Disconnect Cause Code" at all? I'm not certain it will be useful in
your scenario, but if you haven't tried it, that may be an option for you.
It's under Service Parameters > select server > select Cisco CallManager >
click Advanced button and then search the page for the word cause.

For the other issue you mentioned where rerouting fails when the SIP trunk
to SME is out of service, are you utilizing OPTIONS ping on the leaf
cluster towards the SME? In order for the trunk device to be seen as out of
service and another route selected, you need to make sure OPTIONS ping
(configurable on a SIP profile) is applied to the SIP trunk.