[cisco-voip] On hold music

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Wed Mar 21 12:55:20 EDT 2018

I suggest an Internet search for royalty free hold music and carefully read
the license rules of anything you obtain and plan to use. Assume what you
find is not eligible for free use, unless you can find a licensing
statement indicating as such. Make sure you keep an archival copy of any
licensing information in your documentation stash for the system.