[cisco-voip] On hold music

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 21 13:21:19 EDT 2018

Good point.

I remember reading something somewhere that the licensing also applies differently depending on who you are playing the music for.

The example was a dentists office. IS the overhead music being played for the benefit of the patients or the staff? One had them paying for things, the other did not. Very strange indeed.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook