[cisco-voip] building an API box - what do I need?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 21 16:57:12 EDT 2018

Yes, I’ve heard of ansible…. Another person in our department is touting that as a tool that will save them a lot of time. Will have to keep an ear out for that. I could probably piggyback onto their ansible box to do those things.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook