[cisco-voip] CUC and Exchange Online migration

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Tue Mar 27 03:21:55 EDT 2018

Hi voipers,

We're about to move all voicemail from Exchange 2013 on-prem to CUC, and
then migrate to Exchange Online. We have the Unified Messaging from CUC
to Exchange 2013 working fine, I found one post that said that things
will just work(tm) when we start moving users to Exchange Online, is
that correct or would I need to set up a separate Unified Messaging
Service for it?

Also is there an SQL query I can run in CUCM to determine which DNs have
a custom Voice Mail Profile set?

Thanks,

--
James Andrewartha