[cisco-voip] CUC and Exchange Online migration

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:15:46 EDT 2018

RE: SQL to Check for VMPs

! Get a list of VMPs
run sql select name from voicemessagingprofile order by name asc
name
====================
Direct2VoiceMail
NoVoiceMail
Voicemail

! Get a summary of assignment
run sql select v.name, count(v.name) as count from voicemessagingprofile as
v left join numplan as n on v.pkid = n.fkvoicemessagingprofile group by
v.name order by count(v.name) desc
name                 count
==================== =====
Voicemail            43
NoVoiceMail          10
Direct2VoiceMail     1

! Get a detailed report of assignment
admin:run sql select n.dnorpattern, v.name from numplan as n left join
voicemessagingprofile as v on n.fkvoicemessagingprofile = v.pkid order by
v.name asc
dnorpattern                name
*XXXX                      Direct2VoiceMail
2007                       NoVoiceMail
4055                       Voicemail
...output truncated...