[cisco-voip] Attendant Console Advanced 12.0

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:06:10 EDT 2018

RE: CTI Route Point Config

When you build the DDI for the queue, in CUACA Web Admin, you will have to
build one for each server, with different numbers, and CUACA, via AXL, will
use your CTI template to create both CTI Route Points and do the forwarding
for you.  So, be sure to have the proper CSS for forwarding Unregistered
and CTI Failure for it to work properly.  There's also a setting on the
queue to send cause to, when both are down, and CUACA sets that on the
second CTI Route Point.