[cisco-voip] ISDN T1 voice calls hardware validation

Andrew Dorsett vtadorsett at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:45:33 EDT 2018

I replied privately but the SPA-DSP was built for SBC transcoding using
CUBE between SIP or H323 trunks.  Unless something has changed recently it
cannot be linked to the T1 SPA to terminate PRI Voice.

To terminate voice from a PRI you will need to use one of the ISR products
and the relevant T1 module with DSPs. If you’re using the latest it would
be an ISR4k with the NIM first mentioned and make sure the DSPs are onboard
the NIM.

Andrew