[cisco-voip] HCS 11.6.1 ES3 : websetup issue

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:42:10 EDT 2018

Before forming child domain ,ou was created with the admin rights on ou
.Let me also Check on time sync.

Thanks Kent, Pavan

Btw when we downgrade the icm version from 11.6.1 Es3 to base version
11.0.1 it worked well in our other lab setup.

I also need to implement the same to check if it is the same with my
 setup.