[cisco-voip] connected party information while calling webex

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Nov 2 13:54:51 EDT 2018

I've migrated my development cluster configuration to my production cluster configuration and have compared them as best as possible, but I seem to be missing connected party information when calling webex from Jabber.

On the development cluster, when I dial coyote at acme.webex.com<mailto:coyote at acme.webex.com> from Jabber and am connected, the connected party information at the top of Jabber remains coyote at acme.webex.com<mailto:coyote at acme.webex.com>, however, when I dial the same from production, it changes to coyote@<ipaddr.of.cucm.sub<mailto:coyote@%3cipaddr.of.cucm.sub>>

I've reviewed the SIP trunk and dependencies as much as I could and they all seem the same. I did some comparison of enterprise parameters and ccm service parameters and they too look the same.

I can't imagine anything expresway or within webex site config would cause this.

Thoughts? Pointers?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook