[cisco-voip] WAN Delays > 80ms for CUCM cluster?

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 6 15:54:25 EST 2018

Nick,

The features you describe are propagated by both SDL signaling and with a dependence on database replication.

At casual observation it sounds like database traffic between nodes may not prioritized and may be delayed or dropped.

The 80 msec is especially important for near real-time convergence of the distributed processes. Concurrently database replication plays a critical role as every process reads its local database.

Very casually:
node1: "Hey node 2, RouteList5 changed”
node2: “okay, let me read the changes from my local database”
node2: I don’t see any changes….

In the mean time database replication is held up in the network….

-Wes