[cisco-voip] OT: 3rd Party postgres support services

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Nov 19 16:53:39 EST 2018

I'm looking to get a postgres support contract to ensure we have the support we need if we decide to do persistent chat rooms with Jabber. I'm also hoping they can help configure a redundant cluster (if possible). We have a team that will install the servers (linux) and the application itself and possibly patch them as well.

Anyone have any deets they can share?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook