[cisco-voip] UCCX Challenge - Reference the Running Script

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:29:50 EST 2018

I have worked out a method to retrieve the running script as a Script
object, but I'm not super happy with how I did it.  I.e., It's kind of ugly
looking and complex.

I'm wondering if anyone of you can retrieve a reference to the running
script, without hard coding the name in the script.  I.e., It should work
on any script without modification.

E.g., If the App which is executing is called Test and its script which is
executing is called test.aef, then your script should populate a Script
variable containing SCRIPT[test.aef].

I don't want to submit my version right away, just so I don't send you down
any one particular path, but I will share it once a few people have
responded, or if this gains zero traction after a bit.

Share your solutions!