[cisco-voip] User device profile conversion

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Tue Nov 27 23:36:59 EST 2018

Hi Matthew/All,

We have been asked a few times to add support for this, at least as part of a Migration of a physical phone to also convert the DeviceProfile too.

There are no native migration features for this operation (even with BAT), but we do have a plan on how to do this, and shall start work on the new year, so if successful will hopefully have something to share by Cisco Live US 2019.

We are also investigating the migration from IP Communicator to Jabber if that is of interest to anyone let us know if you want to test once it’s ready.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
Founder & CTO
UnifiedFX