[cisco-voip] UCCX Challenge - Reference the Running Script

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:20:20 EST 2018

I have thought of that as well.  I like it, but I was wondering if there
was a way to get it from say a single step.  For example, if you could
leverage the com.cisco.app.Application class, or perhaps another class I
don't know about which refers to the running script.

Something like this would be nice (totally made up):

Set this_script = com.cisco.contact.getRunningScript()