[cisco-voip] phones working on a dumb switch with voice/data vlans switched properly

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Oct 3 20:59:36 EDT 2018

Well, I certainly learned something today. Thx for the feedback.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook