[cisco-voip] Is It Possible To Dial A PLAR Configured Line?

daniele visaggio visaggio.daniele at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 06:10:46 EDT 2018

I think you should avoid placing your room's dn in the EAC_PLAR_PT
partition. Just use a regular partition: the EAC_PLAR_PT should be
associated only to the translation pattern with the blank translation
pattern string.

Place EAC_PLAR_PT inside a CSS called e.g. PLAR_to_Reception and give this
CSS to the phones. But dn stay in EAC_PT partition.

Sounds good?