[cisco-voip] how to get contact photos displayed on room kit

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 5 15:29:10 EDT 2018

More rook kit fun!

How can I get contact photos displayed on the touch panel? We have our contact photos distributed via URL as configured in jabber-config.xml, but obviously, the room kit doesn't know about them through this file. But I can't find out how to configure this to work.

We've had to disable the (UDS) phonebook since it only provides SIP URI dialing, not DN dialing (a bug). I'm guessing this might also have something to do with it.

I'm hoping I don't have to enable the phonebook to get contact photos to work.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook