[cisco-voip] Expressway version X8.11.x

Matt Jacobson m4ttjacobson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:05:36 EDT 2018

You have some alerts, I would check what they say. We have several clusters
on x8.11.x all running fine, never seen anything like this as well.
Possibly look through the event or configuration logs for any cluster
related changes or events on that specific node.

And then to “fix” this... take a full backup, read up on how to rejoin a
node to a cluster after a factory reset in cluster maintenance doc, and I’d
open a tac case before doing so.