[cisco-voip] Expressway version X8.11.x

John Kougoulos john.kougoulos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:21:34 EDT 2018

Hi,

Even the factory reset might not work, because the factory-reset image is
not in the OVA  and you need to upload it and add also a file with the
release key somewhere in /mnt/.../factoryxxx/rk
I was recently into this nightmare when I tried to change one of the
hostnames, without following the documented procedure.

Regards,
John