[cisco-voip] IM & Presence Upgrade image

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Tue Sep 4 09:40:41 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I was trying to upgrade a couple of IM&P nodes but can't recall what the trick is.

I upgraded the CUCM and Unity Connection okay. Unity Connection requires a cop file to recognise the upgrade image.
I can't find a cop file for the Presence server.

The OS Admin | Install reports "No Valid Upgrade options were found".

Current version - 11.5.1.12900-25
New file - Bootable_UCSInstall_CUP_12.0.1.10000-12.sgn.iso
New CUCM version - 12.0.1.21900-7

I have these versions running in my production system fine. I just can't recall what the problem is.

Cheers
Dana