[cisco-voip] IM & Presence Upgrade image

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:10:06 EDT 2018

Sadly he’s not.  You can verify the name by mounting the ISO on your workstation and opening the isofilename file in the root of the disc image.    The ISO filename needs to match that or it won’t be recognized as a valid upgrade.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago.

Sent from an iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.