[cisco-voip] webkit via expressway

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Sep 13 21:02:02 EDT 2018

I hear ya. I’ll probably take the external DNS approach to be safe. From everything I read, it didn’t seem to hurt if you had the _collab-edge SRV record in the internal database, but I could have missed something.

By ‘connect directly’ I was wondering whether or not the roomkit would try to resolve the _cisco-uds SRV records and connect directly to cucm without going through expressway. Same way Jabber behaves.

I’ll start with enduser and test with appuser. But you’re likely right.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook