[cisco-voip] Application Dial Rule with variable length

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:58:02 EDT 2019

Huh, I have never noticed this before. I just checked a few different
environments I have access to, and none of them address international
patterns.  Good catch though.  It seems like you already know it, and Lelio
confirmed the solution.  Though, I'd argue that Lelio's configuration is
backwards; you should be globalizing the number, not localizing it, but
that's none of my business. ;)

Could you just avoid using these rules all together and implement your
dialing habit support in the CUCM dial plan?  E.g., xlates and xforms?